Thursday, September 13, 2012

Good day.... Today is Thursday it is the last working day for a week. Tomorrow and after tomorrow it will be weekend. In Dubai we have 2 days off which is difference from Thailand.
Once I've worked there are 2 days are Saturday and Sunday. When I moved here in Dubai I'm feel that the working hour and working day is short... ha..ha...


This weekend I've planed to cook a few menu. Thai food and Thai dessert. I love to cook every weekend. I am happy when I cook.

I would say I am cooking mania.

Today evening I will go to Carefour, City Centre to looking for some ingredients. I am thinking about easy Thai menu. Mainly ingredients is Egg!

Boil, fry or steam egg. I am still not sure what kind of menu that I will cook. Let see. Surely I will post my menu as soon as all menus has been cooked.

But today I would love to share "How to fry the fish". Crispy fish fry.
 

  

This is my stlye, I love fish fry especially I will cook it crispy. Then cook the special sauce to serve with the crispy fry fish.
It is a wonderful dish of mine.



 
Let see the ingredients and method of cooking below.  

INGREDIENTS:
 
 
1. Fish to fry. Should be cut to size pieces of meat only
2. Wheat or flour, depending on how many pieces of the slices fish you prepared.
The pieces will be mixed into the fish before frying.
3. Cooking vegetable oil in frying pan.
4. Tissues to absorb water from the fish pieces before mixing the dough.
5. A little salt.

Okay, mixture completely. Get started here.
 
How to fry the fish:

1. Firstly, fish should be slice for size pieces. Then washed out and drained. Then the tissue lining the water to dry.
2. Fish absorb water and dry. Then flour or cake flour is mixed with pieces of fish.
Starch out of a piece of fish. Do this for all the fish pieces.


 
3.. Noticed that it started to change the fish pieces in yellow gold, the two sides to scoop up the fish on the tray. Or put it on paper. This would not to be too much fish oil.



4. Sprinkle a little salt. (I may or may not be aligned) fish is salted and yellow gold frame.

I cooked this recipe "Fish Fried with Celery" and put little seasoning sauce.



Happy an enjoy this weekend.

Enjoy my page www.facebook.com/lovelycooking

No comments:

Post a Comment