Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hello My Blog ~ Polly's Kitchen

 
(September 11, 2012)
 
I'm Polly, Thai woman whose passion in cooking and photographing for my recipes. I'd say I am cooking mania.
 
My passion for cooking started when I was young. My Grandma she was my instructor.
 
 
 
Now ( year 2012) she is still alive her age is almost 97 years old! I miss her and always keep in touch with her.
My family are live in Thailand.
 
 
Now (year 2012) I've moved to Dubai, UAE for work. But I am still cooking every weekend. 
 
 
 
 My dishes are almost in Thai Food and Thai Dessert. Sometime baking but not much maybe I am not well in Bake a cake. Surely I am trying and trying on that,.
 
If I say in Thai Food what is menu you are thinking? "Tom Yum Kung or Hot and Sour Soup" isn't?
 
Let's see and enjoy with my food and photo blog.
 
 
 
I will serve you all Thai recipes both in food and dessert.
 
 
 
My currently page
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment