Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Update ½ years living in Dubai time fly too fast.

 



Greeting from the land of the desert sand "Dubai" now it was covered with concrete, but there are some constructions it is almost finished. Dubai City everything is grows rapidly. But I like this
 
I was here almost sixth months and half to go. Time passed really fast. .
Today I would like to talk about the Dubai in my mind
Overall, I am living in Dubai. Comfortable. Everyday mornings I wake up around 6.00am to cooked a breakfast for my husband and prepare a lunch box. This is very impressed me because I will have a yummy lunch box everyday.
  The distance from my house to the bus stop is not far. It’s only 100 meter to reach there. But I like to walk to Dubai metro because I don’t want to stuck on the street and headache with traffic on everyday morning. You know it is up to nearly 1km (took 10 minutes walking) in the morning to get to the Dubai metro.
 
At first, it was not the same. When I lived in Thailand I have a luxury car drive to work in the morning. To compare with in Dubai I have to walk and use the public but finally I am used to this. At least I have stay with my husband and it became a lovely family.
 
For me I would day I am a housewife and also be an officer in the same time.
Working hours: 08.30 - 17.30 hrs
Working days: Sunday - Thursday
Office closed: Friday - Saturday.

  

I used to live in Dubai because it is comfortable and flexible transport rice and fish are easily purchased. And a lot of other consumer goods and almost a hundred% imported. ... Once I went to a supermarket and saw fruits such as rambutan, durian, ginger, galangal, lemon grass from Thailand I am terribly proud and happy to see our products can be see here in Dubai. We would say that our quality is acceptable. It's actually my favorite.



Secondary it is about Transpotation in Dubai.

The public transport. Dubai is known as RTA = Roads and Transport Authorization for more information

www.rta.ae
Regulated by the Government of Dubai.

Dubaimetro

Recently they celebrate the anniversary of the opening of the Metro (red line) after three years. The Dubai Metro 3rd Anniversary 09.09.2012
*Red Line was opened on 09.09.1999


 

Moreover in Dubai they have a Dubai's traditional water taxi service. It is the quickest and cheapest way to get between Dubai to Bur Dubai.
It is same Siphaya feery boats service in Thailand in Chao Praya River. I will use the service once I have a chance. It's the perfect opportunity. Try to see and join it. But this is still hot weather. I suppose to try on the weather is cooler and then I will give you the full story here.


 
 
 
 
Finally, I would like to tell it is weather in Dubai.
Many people who can imagine that Dubai's how much she's hot weather.
Months of April to August are the hottest months, temperatures view of Gulf News (www.gulfnews.com) hot it is reach at 48 degrees Celsius in the midday. And heat was so cool down in the evening
During the day to walk out of the house is quite difficult because the weather outside is hard to be patient sometime. But within the metro station and bus stops it is still too cold.
Lastly, I would say I like Dubai everything is wonderful.
 
 
  
I will tell others about Dubai as well. At least once time passed I will look back and read this. It is my good memories. And I am happy to be here "D U B A I"
Polly’s story Thai woman now who love Dubai.
See you on next blog…..
 


No comments:

Post a Comment